The Radel Milan+ is the first of its kind unique 2-in-1 Digital Tabla-Tanpura with 60 thekas.
The new Milan+ is a sophisticated digital musical instrument for providing sur(pitch) and laya(rhythm) accompaniment to performers of Indian music. It incorporates state of the art technology to produce natural and realistic Tanpura and Tabla sound, encompassing 60 thekas in various taals, in one compact product (Size: 230mm x 135mm x 190mm; Weight: approx 1 kg).
The Special Features of the Milan+ are:
– Generation of amazing realistic Tanpura sound
– Generation of stunning realistic Tabla sound
– 60 thekas
– Can play both tabla and tanpura together or each separately
– Adjust individual volume of tanpura and tabla to suit user taste
– Teep tabla feature provided (toggle tabla pitch to higher octave)
– Digital LCD display
– The user can store 10 settings of Tanpura and Tabla together manually, apart from the auto-save feature
Plus all standard Radel features:
– Use seamlessly on any voltage from 90 – 260V AC or a set of 6 1.5V AA batteries (auto-switchover to batteries)
– Autosave current user settings
– 3 year warranty
– Renowned Radel after-sales service